As most of you know, we work very closely with Steve from TheGolfingDads.com In our opinion, Steve has one of the best golfing blogs in the business! His product reviews have reached large audience in the game as well as appearing in notable publications such as Forbes, one of the most recognized American business magazines on the globe.
Check out Top 10 Training Aids according to The Golfing Dads and us! Be sure to shop for these and 600+ training aids at GolfTrainingAids.com Use promo code GOLFINGDADS at checkout.
10. The Grip Secret® – This product came out earlier this year and is already being used and loved by PGA Professionals and golfers alike. The Grip Secret® is an easy to use Golf Swing Trainer that fits over all of your own clubs. Instantly trains your muscle memory not to grip too firmly with the “Swing-Wreckers” (Hogan’s words) the right index finger and thumb. This will train proper right-hand placement on the club, which is a key to a great repeating golf swing!. You’ll feel your swing, putt and chip instantly improve plus it easily fits in your bag.
9. The Orange Whip Wedge is certainly one of those “must-haves” for every golfers bag! We all know that improving your short game is the key to lowering your score. The Orange Whip Wedge uses that great Orange Whip technology many of us have used. But, it allows you to transfer it to hitting chip shots, nothing over 25 yards. If you struggle with hitting chip shots thin or fat this will force you to stay smooth and hit a great shot. If you are stuck in the snow and want to quickly get your short game in line after the thaw you need this in your bag.
8. The Eyeline Classic Putting Alignment Mirror is probably one of that famous training aids that you see on the PGA Tour, Web.com Tour etc. Designed to see your set-up and alignment, meaning eyes, shoulders and makes sure you’re addressed over the ball correctly. If you are inside or outside the golf ball you will pull or push putts just based on your address position with your “Eyeline.” This is definitely a crowd pleaser and has grown to be a “BEST SELLER!”
7. theHANGER by Watson Golf quickly attaches to your golf club any club in your bag. You use it as you hit golf balls or just working on club position in your swing. This is fantastic because of the instant feedback you get in keeping the club on plane and where it should be. The face angle portion of theHANGER sits right in front of your hands and mirrors the club you are using so that you can visualize where face of the club is a lot easier than stopping your swing and looking all the way down the line. theHANGER can be used with 13 clubs in your bag and is a great addition to a range session. Get this one now!
6. The Smart Ball by Tour Striker is probably one of the most widely seen training aids from PGA Tour Players like Justin Rose. What makes it so popular you ask? It’s simple… it keeps your arms and body connected throughout the swing which will help you make better overall contact with the ball. That is one of the most important aspects of swinging a club no mater your age or skill level.
5. The PuttOUT “Fan Pack” has been making waves for the last year. It’s a a must have if you are going to work on speed. The Mat rolls at a 10 on the stimp meter, about the same speed as a normal public or resort golf course. The Pressure Putt Trainer will keep you on your toes when you practice. If your speed is off the ball will come up short or come back to you. This will help you dial in the correct speed when it comes to making that pressure putt to win that skin in your Sunday foursome!
4. MISIG A.K.A. The Most Important Stretch in Golf Tour Players all have a lot of time to not only practice but also work out daily. They incorporate stretching into their daily routines because they know the importance of it. The MISIG allows all of us to get in some great stretching in when ever you have free time. The Thera-Bands connect easily to your arm and you make a golf swing, stretching your muscles and building muscle memory. I like to do it both right handed and left handed to make sure you are keeping your entire upper body stretched. If you’re a golf fitness junkie or just want to work on simple stretching exercises, the MISIG is the training aid you need!
3. The Impact Bag has been around for over 30 years. Created by one of the most knowledgeable and notable figures in golf, Dr. Gary Wiren. The Moment of Truth in a golf swing is impact. We all know how difficult it is to consistently make solid contact with a little white golf ball. The Impact Bag builds confidence. It gives you instant feedback based on the path that the bag travels as to your club face being open or closed and teaches the correct position and feel at the precise moment of impact. The feeling and feedback that any golfer gets from it is second to none. It’s also still on the GRAA Top 25 Teaching & Training Aids at the #2 position.
2. The Eye Putt Pro is a great visual to learn a consistent putting posture in just minutes. This easy to use training aid teaches multiple putting fundamentals. Quickly attach to your current putter. Learn repeatable muscle memory by leveling the bubble and seeing your eyes in the mirror. Eye Putt Pro’s immediate visual feedback positions your eyes over the golf ball and levels your putter flat to the putting green. Automatically you will also learn proper spine angle, balanced weight distribution and relax your hands below the shoulders where they should be for a pendulum putting stroke. This mirror is small in size but big on game improvement! Not only does it force you to get your eyes over the ball but it has a handy level on it to make sure your putter is flat. This forces your posture to be correct over the ball. This will set up the base for a perfect putting stroke. Steve from The Golfing Dad’s like to use the Eye Putt Pro right before he tees off. It gives him that last minute check that he’s in the right position over the ball right. It is a great reminder to yourself of what your body position needs to be on the course. Just another “Best Seller” to add to the list!
- A year ago the Navigator by Dirty Larry Golf took the number one spot on TheGolfingDads.com Top Training Aids and this year is no different. It is always in Steve’s bag. It is the best training aid for him to use to make sure his face is square and on the correct line. The Navigator quickly attaches to the shaft on his putter and is easy to get in place over the alignment line. Hovering over the ball you have a great visual as to where the ball is going to start before he pulls the trigger. He likes to pick out a mark just in front of the ball that The Navigator can be lined up with and then hit his putt. This gives him that great visual to take to the course, knowing that the blade is square to the line as he’s over a putt.
“Dads Say So, First of all congratulations to The Navigator for being the number one training aid on our site 2 years in a row. This is a tough list to get on. The Navigator and the Eye Putt Pro can always be found in my bag, so they have to be at the top of the list. I love training aids that can really help the average player get better and all of these fall into that category. If you are looking to improve go see my friends at GolfTrainingAids.com and be sure to put in GOLFINGDADS at check out for 10% off.”
Steve of TheGolfingDads.com