One of the first stops most go to at any trade show is where all the new products are, the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show is no different! The New Product Zone is almost like a playground for PGA professionals. This year, you’ll see ProPutt which is a revolutionary new training aid that helps stabilize your lower body while also helping with setup and alignment. By minimizing lower body movement during the putting stroke it is easier to keep your putter on-line and your speed more consistent. What’s new about this product is it now has two smaller rods vs. one longer one for alignment (ProPutt 2.0) Here are some basics on what ProPutt can do:
- -Adjust to fit your specific stance width.
- -Push alignment rod into the molded clips.
- -Place ProPutt above the knees and apply slight inward pressure to hold into place.
- -Check to make sure your feet, knees, hips, and shoulders are parallel to the alignment rod.
- -Use the alignment rod as a guide for your shoulder line. Right shoulder works down the rod on the way back, left shoulder works down the rod on the way through.
- -While putting, try to keep the alignment rod from moving.
PGA professionals like: Mike Midgette, Mario Crisci (out of South America) and Steve from TheGolfingDads.com all love using this training aid! They love how it keeps your lower half nice and quiet while you’re trying to sink their putt, it’s portability but most of all… IT WORKS! So when you’re checking out the New Product Zone at the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show, be sure to not miss ProPutt!